PWD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PWD

Wrestling Forum

+4
YourPersonalJesus
profx26
abtrogdor
Tino
8 posters

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4

Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4 Empty YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4

Post by Tino Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:23 am

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4 W2wc-1

When 2 Worlds Collide 4th Match

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4 Youngpic
    Rising Star Cup Opening Round Match

YourPersonalJesus VS HJASkater(W)

Voting Closes 2/26!!

Vote Count
    ---------------

YourPersonalJesus -
    HJASkater - 4

Last edited by Tino on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
    abtrogdor
    abtrogdor

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-01-09

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4 Empty Re: YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4

Post by abtrogdor Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm

My vote is for HJASkater, i think his vid was freakin amazing. Great choice of song, great matching of the video to the beats, varied and excellent clips. I've watched it at least 12 times and im still not tired of it.

YPJ, your vid was also cool, good choice of song and well executed, but only being 1:25 hurt its chances. Had it been as long as the other one, it would've been hard to choose, but i simply have to give my vote to Skater.
    profx26
    profx26

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4 Empty Re: YourPersonalJesus vs. HJASkater - Match 4

Post by profx26 Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 am

my vote goes to hjaskater

good choice of song clips and syncing was great i thought it would have been better if u used some more effects to make it look more professional but good effort nontheless B-

YPJ
    I Wasnt feeling this vid at all it was to short and the quality look very weird good song choice but it just was the right mode to this vid also it seemed 2 dark which some of ur vids have custom to doing but it was okay not good. C+
    YourPersonalJesus
    YourPersonalJesus
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 161

Post by YourPersonalJesus Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 am

aight couple things here #1 if my vids are a c+ im afraid to know what ur vids are #2 i dont see my vids being dark #3 i didnt have enough time to do a long vid cuz my compurter is done and is in the shop #4 effects dont make the video
    DAP

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by DAP Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 am

YourPersonalJesus wrote:aight couple things here #1 if my vids are a c+ im afraid to know what ur vids are #2 i dont see my vids being dark #3 i didnt have enough time to do a long vid cuz my compurter is done and is in the shop #4 effects dont make the video
    dont be a sore loser, u need to be able to accept constructive criticism and not use excuses. not criticize them becuz the dont vote your way
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Number of posts : 142

Post by CharismaticFNIC Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 am

DAP wrote:
    YourPersonalJesus wrote:aight couple things here #1 if my vids are a c+ im afraid to know what ur vids are #2 i dont see my vids being dark #3 i didnt have enough time to do a long vid cuz my compurter is done and is in the shop #4 effects dont make the video
    dont be a sore loser, u need to be able to accept constructive criticism and not use excuses. not criticize them becuz the dont vote your way

sorry jesus but he`s right,I`ve taken so much crap from people about sync and pace,You should take the advice and use it to make the next film better its what feedback is... Very Happy
    HJASkater
    HJASkater
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by HJASkater Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks, everybody. I appreciate the feedback.

I'm still on Windows Movie Maker, so the lack of available effects has made me up my game in other areas.
    YourPersonalJesus
    YourPersonalJesus
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 161

Post by YourPersonalJesus Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 am

YourPersonalJesus wrote:
    aight couple things here #1 if my vids are a c+ im afraid to know what ur vids are #2 i dont see my vids being dark #3 i didnt have enough time to do a long vid cuz my compurter is done and is in the shop #4 effects dont make the video

im just stating my opinions which apparentley is ok if u dont like it well thats not my problem
    DAP

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by DAP Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:08 pm

YourPersonalJesus wrote:
    YourPersonalJesus wrote:

im just stating my opinions which apparentley is ok if u dont like it well thats not my problem

yes but your posting your "opinions" in a voting thread right after he voted.
    if your gonna be a dick u should put it in a different topic.
    profx26
    profx26

Number of posts : 15

Post by profx26 Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am

if u were gonna get pissed over that i wouldnt have said anything ...
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tino Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 am

Vote Count
    ---------------

YourPersonalJesus -
    HJASkater - 2

come on people get those votes in!!!!

-tino
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tino Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:21 am

YourPersonalJesus - not bad dude. video was good not great, editing seemed good for the most part. next time aim for a longer video.

HJASkater - awesome video man, Dragon Gate is fucking amazing so song choice was perfect. editing was great. i really enjoyed your video and am looking forward to your next one.

MY VOTE:
    HJA

-tino
    beej
    beej
    Jobber
    Jobber

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by beej Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:07 am

YourPersonalJesus wrote:
    YourPersonalJesus wrote:

Dude, no offense, but you're coming off as a baby. If you keep acting like that, no one will ever give you feedback anymore. Be grateful people are taking the time.

My vote goes to HJA. This was probably HJA's best vid to date...no real flaws. I'm excited to see you on Vegas.

YPJ, during the first few seconds on this video, I was really excited for some quality work. Unfortunately, the audio edits took me waaaaay out of the video, they were just a little too obvious. Still, your editing is pretty good...you'll improve in no time. Just keep at it, and don't lash out at people who review your work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am