PWD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PWD

Wrestling Forum

5 posters

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1

Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1 Empty DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1

Post by Tino Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:17 am

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1 W2wc-1

When 2 Worlds Collide Opening Match!!

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life(W) vs. CharismaticFNIC

Voting Closes 2/26!!

Vote Count
    ---------------

DaPhenomenalEnigma - 0
    2BMe4Life - 4
    CharismaticFNIC - 0

Last edited by Tino on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1 Empty Re: DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1

Post by Tino Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 am

DaPhenomenalEnigma has till the 11th to make it or else this will become a singles match.

-tino
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1 Empty Re: DaPhenomenalEnigma Vs. 2BMe4Life vs. CharismaticFNIC - Match 1

Post by CharismaticFNIC Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 am

This is like a Sony Vegas vs. Sony Vegas vs. Movie Maker,who would win?
    abtrogdor
    abtrogdor

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-01-09

Post by abtrogdor Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:24 am

My vote is for 2BMe4Life. The vid was cool, good choice of song, the effects used were cool and fit well, and it was full length. also, i thought it had a clear theme.

DaPhenomenalEnigma - Also cool, but way too short. I think a Shawn Michaels video definitely needs to be longer, unless you're going to focus on a single part of his career.
    CharismaticFNIC - Again, too short dude. the moves you used were all cool, but there wasn't any major theme to the video apart from "finishing moves". Also, try to ease up on the effects next time, there doesnt need to be a flash for every single clip.
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Post by CharismaticFNIC Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 am

abtrogdor wrote:My vote is for 2BMe4Life. The vid was cool, good choice of song, the effects used were cool and fit well, and it was full length. also, i thought it had a clear theme.

DaPhenomenalEnigma - Also cool, but way too short. I think a Shawn Michaels video definitely needs to be longer, unless you're going to focus on a single part of his career.
    CharismaticFNIC - Again, too short dude. the moves you used were all cool, but there wasn't any major theme to the video apart from "finishing moves". Also, try to ease up on the effects next time, there doesnt need to be a flash for every single clip.

yeah I kinda thought that to myself to,its been a while since I`ve done a vid (ask anyone.),And was kinda nervous on how it would turn out (since this is my first match.) But thanks for the perfect advice its appreciated. Very Happy
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tino Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 am

Vote Count
    ---------------

DaPhenomenalEnigma - 0
    2BMe4Life - 1
    CharismaticFNIC - 0

Come on people get those votes in.

-tino
    HJASkater
    HJASkater
    Rising Star
    Rising Star

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by HJASkater Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 am

I'm giving my vote to 2BMe4Life. I was able to get into it because it had a good legnth to it. DaPhenomenalEnigma also put out a solid video, but I agree that it just wasm't long enough. CharismaticFNIC, you still need to work on your editing a bit, and maybe you should try getting footag from DVD-Rips or torrents. Not to condone piracy or anythingm but the footage is much higher quality.

Overall, great job guys!
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Post by CharismaticFNIC Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 am

HJASkater wrote:I'm giving my vote to 2BMe4Life. I was able to get into it because it had a good legnth to it. DaPhenomenalEnigma also put out a solid video, but I agree that it just wasm't long enough. CharismaticFNIC, you still need to work on your editing a bit, and maybe you should try getting footag from DVD-Rips or torrents. Not to condone piracy or anythingm but the footage is much higher quality.

Overall, great job guys!

I love it when people give me advice like this, it helps me to work and edit so thanks and more votes and feedback would help! Very Happy
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tino Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 am

DaPhenomenalEnigma- very nice video, your editing seemed good and the video was watchable, next time aim for a much longer video.

2BMe4Life- Shocked, very very nice video man. your editing was top notch and i didnt really see any flaws. i look forward to your next vid and a possible matchup with me Very Happy.

CharismaticFNIC- i see lots of improvement needed. try to get top quality footage because MV's made using poor quality footage is no good. your syncing needs some work as many clips and effects seemed to be off with the music. i think you went a little overboard with your effects, next time experiment with other effects and try to keep them synced with the beats.

MY VOTE:
    2BMe4Life

-tino
    beej
    beej
    Jobber
    Jobber

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by beej Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 am

DPE- Liked the song, but the audio editing at the beginning needed some work. There wasn't much sync to the video either...when a beat hit, try changing the clip or syncing a move. I did like the little bit of lyric syncing though.

2BMe4Life- Nice job, definitely the best of this match. You're my winner.

CharismaticFNIC- Needs some work man, just follow what tino said. He pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good job, keep at it.

Winner: 2bme4life
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Post by CharismaticFNIC Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:56 am

CharismaticFNIC- i see lots of improvement needed. try to get top quality footage because MV's made using poor quality footage is no good. your syncing needs some work as many clips and effects seemed to be off with the music. i think you went a little overboard with your effects, next time experiment with other effects and try to keep them synced with the beats.

yea, I have a quality problem on movie maker it just downgrades every clip of mine. Sad , and yeah I did go overboard with the flash and grayscale, I got some new effects this time wont be using flash very often. so thanks. Very Happy
    Tino
    Tino
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Tino Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 am

you should try and get Vegas, its so much better then WMM.

-tino
    CharismaticFNIC
    CharismaticFNIC
    Next Big Star
    Next Big Star

Post by CharismaticFNIC Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 am

Tino wrote:you should try and get Vegas, its so much better then WMM.

-tino

I hear that a lot, I just have a feeling it wont turn out so well for me, I`m just to on to Movie Maker it makes things less complicated, but who knows? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 am